Blue Tongue Campers high quality tents are designed and manufactured to be long-lasting.
General tent specifications:
- Tent walls 450gsm (14oz) ripstop canvas
- Tent roof 450 gsm (14oz) ripstop canvas with a silver polyurethane coating for extra UV, thermal and waterproofing protection
- Sewn-in sealed PVC floor to main tent area
- 3-piece annex walls attached with Velcro and zippers for easy install and versatile configuration
- Awning floor sealed and detachable with Velcro
- Detachable annex roof with Velcro and zippers
- 18mm marine grade plywood base with steel frame with trailer access via trap door and power cord access zipper
- Freestanding ladder for main bed access andand for assistance with tent set up
- Generous 10cm mattress included
- Solar fly cover with silver polyurethane coating
- Pegs and guy ropes included (for windy conditions only)
- All tent stress areas have additional reinforcement
- Quality PVC dust and waterproof cover with Velcro and zipper
For complete specifications, download the Blue Tongue Campers tent flyer.